- MetaMask Bridges is a bridge aggregator that helps find the best route to move tokens from one chain to another.
- Whether economical or time-sensitive, you can find the best routing options in just a few clicks.
- Start by clicking the Portfolio Site link on the extension’s home screen, or navigate to portfolio.metamask.io in MetaMask Mobile’s in-app browser.
Over the past year, an increase in bridging activity has resulted in multiple bridging solutions that allow users to switch chains. This has created routes and added a layer of uncertainty to the decisions, which MetaMask curates and takes extra guesswork out of the equation.
Instead of searching for multiple bridges, use MetaMask Bridges to find the best route based on where you want to go and what you have.
The beta currently supports 1:1 bridging up to $10,000 per transfer from ETH/WETH, popular stablecoins (e.g., DAI), and native gas tokens like MATIC and their EVM network:
- Binance Smart Chain
Bridge providers are categorized into bridge aggregators and individual bridges.
They integrate directly with two bridge aggregators for sockets and LI.FI. These partners make it easy to find routes across multiple bridges and provide useful utilities that improve the user experience.
Through Socket and LI.FI, we support a curated set of custom bridges vetted by our team, starting with the following vendors:
- Celer cBridge
- Polygon Bridge
MetaMask Bridges: The Best Route
Why the MetaMask Bridge?
- The MetaMask Bridge helps you find the cheapest or the fastest routes.
- It uses an all-in-one window, all contained in the Portfolio Dapp.
- Select the desired starting network, target network, and the tokens to transfer to get a list of bridging options.
- You can use the recommended routes or compare all found courses with price estimations.
- The beta phase does not include ⦁ MetaMask⦁ ⦁ fees. MetaMask is evaluating support for more EVM networks, such as Arbitrum and Optimism, as well as additional tokens in the future.
It is advisable to keep your money in a safe bridge.
Last year was filled with bridge exploits that fell short of many crypto enthusiasts’ expectations for L222. Your cryptocurrency needs a safe way to travel. The security question has always been, “How do I safely convince the other party to release the right number of tokens to the right people?”
Our team strives to fully understand the evolving bridge space to provide the safest experience possible so you can use the MetaMask bridge with peace of mind.
Facilitating A Delightful Journey
Portfolio DApps allow you to view all your assets in one place and have a single DApp experience that bridges heavily trafficked chains.
Although connecting to the dapp only works for MetaMask users (MetaMask is easy to download, accessible, and available to everyone), non-MetaMask users can use the Watch Any Account feature to view their portfolios. You can continue to use it.
The MetaMask Bridge aims to facilitate smooth transitions when jumping from one chain to another. The experience is smooth, intuitive, and convenient. You can stay in your dapp to move from Ethereum to Binance. You can jump and see all your assets in the same place.